Structure and Topics of Open Lessons on the Basics of Internet Marketing.
Our portal has extensive experience in teaching the basics of Internet marketing to the leaders and owners of tourism organizations, hotels, museums, guides, travel agents.
We see our mission in raising the quality of online presence of the tourism industry and, ultimately, making travel more intense, informative and comfortable.
Starting from this lesson, we will post regular lessons understandable to all employees of the tourism industry.
Lesson plan for 2020, subject to change.
- Structure and Topics of Open Lessons on the Basics of Internet Marketing.
- Why Should the Leaders and Owners of Tourism Organizations, Museums and Hotels Study Internet Marketing?
- Facts and Statistics of Online Marketing in Tourism. Trends 2019-2020.
- Internet Marketing Terminology.
- Misconceptions and Mistakes of Tourism Organizations in Internet Marketing.
- Checklist Lesson.
- Social Networks – One of the Tools of Digital Marketing.
- How to Measure a Company’s Efficiency in Social Networks.
- What Social Networks to Use for Reaching Tourists?
- What is Common in Different Social Networks?
- How to Work in Social Networks and What to Look For?
- Paid Advertising in Social Networks.
- What is Targeted Advertising?
- Facebook for Museums, Hotels, Visit Centers and Travel Agencies.
- Istagram for Tourism.
- Youtube for Tourism Organizations.
- Website – the place of your company on the Internet.
- How to make a website or landing on your own without programming skills?
- Making a website with WordPress.
- Making a website with Tilda.
- Making a website with Google my business.
- Making a website with Google sites.
- Mobile Version of the Site.
- Free Internet Traffic in Tourism.
- Paid Search Traffic. Advertising in Google Search Engine.
- Keywords and Trends for Search Ads on Google.
- Checking a Site for Technical Errors.
- How to Test your Site Loading Speed.
- Website online status.
- Organic search.
- Your business on e-maps.
- Web analytics.
- Yandex Metrika.
- Google analytics.
- Website monitoring.
- Content – completeness and correctness of information.
- Content strategy of tourist organization.
- Online reputation.
- Reputation management.
- Types of online advertising: contextual search, banner, media, video, targeted.