Traveling After the Coronavirus.
Famous travel journalist Christopher Elliott shared his opinion on what travels will be like after the coronavirus
According to him, there will be the following:
1. Prices for everything will fall due to low demand
2. It will be much cleaner everywhere
3. There will be fewer tourists
4. International tourism will be limited
5. Everything will be done to maintain social distance.
Also, we would like to add that the use of various technologies and mobile applications will increase, as this also reduces social contacts and the risk of infection (link to our article https://centersmarttourism.world/smart-tourism-reduces-infection-risks/).
Thanks to the author for an interesting point of view.