HEALF AND SAFETY
The health and safety of both tourists and those around them is one of the components of a successful and sustainable travel.
Therefore, please observe the following rules:
- Do not drink water from unverified sources, or use special filters.
- Check online for anti-epidemic regulations before traveling.
- Refuse to travel to areas where a state of emergency has been declared associated with an epidemic, earthquake, war, etc. You can interfere with the fight of local authorities with the consequences of the state of emergency.
- Don’t travel without insurance.
- Follow the rules of the road, even if no one sees you. Each country has its own traffic patterns, for example, there may be right and left-hand traffic, in some countries it is allowed to turn on red, etc. Therefore, be vigilant and study the traffic rules in advance.
- Do not enter the zones of forest fires, and do not cause them.
- Don’t tease wild animals. Do not visit national parks and reserves unaccompanied.
- In case of emergency – contact the embassy or consulate of your country. Find out their phone numbers and address before you travel.
- Always fully charge your phone before going out. If there is a risk of staying away from electrical networks, you can use solar panels or various gadgets to charge.
- Do not get into random cars, use official taxis.
- Learn the emergency phone numbers of your destination before you travel.